Hardworking, loyal and proud, our workforce never stops learning. This is also in part because of the forward thinking of our area businesses and the many opportunities provided through our two technical colleges.
- There are 624 total establishments in Langlade County
- Total Labor Force is 9,455
- The median household income is $55,994 in 2022.
- Unemployment Rate 4.1%
- The leading industries are manufacturing, retail, health care and social services, and wholesale
- Highest wages by occupation is Legal $70,842; Computer and Mathematical $66,415; Architecture and Engineering $64,664; Healthcare Practitioners and Technical $62,678; Business and Financial Operations $54,422.
- Langlade County Region is one of the world-wide leaders in forest products manufacturing
- Wholesale employment increased 352% from 309 in 2019 to 1,088 in 2021
- The modern Hospital had aided Langlade County efforts to bring new industry and jobs to the community
Source: inwisconsin.com (wage report), inwisconsin.com (community information) and Langlade County Workforce and Economic Profile