Hardworking, loyal and proud, our workforce never stops learning. This is also in-part because of the forward thinking of our area businesses and the many opportunities provided through our two technical colleges.
- There is 1,013 total establishments in Langlade County
- Total Labor Force is 9,284
- Per capita personal income is $39,900 in 2015. The median household income is $46,402 in 2016.
- Unemployment Rate 4.3%
- The leading industries are manufacturing, retail, education, health care and social services, and accommodation and food services
- Highest wages by industry is Information $62,482; Financial Activities $61,884; Construction at $53,198; Manufacturing at $54,365; Management at $52,386
- Langlade County Region is one of the world-wide leaders in forest products manufacturing
- Fabricated metal manufacturing employment increased 17 percent from 2009-2015
- The new modern Hospital will aid Langlade County efforts to bring new industry and jobs to the community