Hardworking, loyal and proud, our workforce never stops learning. This is also in part because of the forward thinking of our area businesses and the many opportunities provided through our two technical colleges.
- There are 1,009 total establishments in Langlade County
- Total Labor Force is 9,408
- The median household income is $47,460 in 2017.
- Unemployment Rate 4%
- The leading industries are manufacturing, retail, health care and social services, and accommodation and food services
- Highest wages by occupation is management $88,870; Healthcare Practitioners & Technical $68,530; Architecture & Engineering at $65,900; Legal at $64,820; Computer & Mathematical at $64,480
- Langlade County Region is one of the world-wide leaders in forest products manufacturing
- Fabricated metal manufacturing employment increased 17 percent from 2009-2015
- The modern Hospital had aided Langlade County efforts to bring new industry and jobs to the community