- IT Network Engineer
- IT Data Scientist
- Warehouse Associate
- Customer Service Representative
- Total Rewards Analyst
- Production Planning Assistant
- Truck driver - Long Haul
- Purchasing Intern
- DevOps D365 Lead
- Shop Technician
- Short Haul Truck Driver/Warehouse
- Human Resources Generalist
- Project Engineering Intern
- General Machine Operator
- Maintenance Mechanic
- Production Lead
- 4th Grade Teacher
- Alternative Education Teacher
- Elementary General Music
- 1st Grade Teacher
- Long Term Sub - 1st Grade
- School Psychologist
- Social Worker
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Substitute Teacher
- Targeted Support Teacher
- Special Education Instructional Assistant - Part-Time at High School
- Special Education Instructional Assistant - Full-Time at High School
- Special Education Instructional Assistant - Full-Time at Middle School
- Special Education Instructional Assistant - Full-Time at East Elementary
- Special Education Instructional Assistant - Part-Time at West Elementary
- Crop Specialist
- HUB Manager
- Mechanic & Shop Tech (Seasonal)
- Convenience Store Sales Clerk (Part-Time)
- Mechanic & General Laborer
- Dispatch Coordinator
- Fertilizer Blending Operator
- Exploring Agriculture Energy Operations Intern
- CDL Driver – Seasonal Part-Time Temporary
- General Laborer - Seasonal Part-Time Temporary
- General Laborer – Warehouse Seasonal Part-Time Temporary
Job Center of Wisconsin has suspended Tuesdays at the Antigo Public Library for assistance with resumes, job searching, interviewing, and unemployment. Call Audrey at 715-679-5518 or 715-409-1040 or email Audrey.KostroskiGut@dwd.wisconsin.gov for information and to set up a virtual appointment.
Forward Service Corporation is available for job assistance by calling their office at (715) 623-2176. Forward Services can also assist people in resume writing, interview skills, computer skills, job retention strategies, searching for a job, and assisting parents with children. The Langlade County Forward Service Office offers W-2 and WIOA programs. All people looking for a job are welcome to stop in.
SER-Jobs for Progress National – Senior Community Service Employment Program or SER SCSEP is a federally funded paid job training program that serves individual 55 years of age and older. The purpose of the program is to assist mature workers in gaining experience to help them increase employability. Applicants must be 55 years of age or older, unemployed and in need of training to help them increase their employment prospects. To learn more about SCSEP download their flyer, visit their website, or contact Justin Tucker, Employment and Training Specialist for Langlade County, by calling him at 715-362-0300 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Northwest WI office for SCSEP is located in Rhinelander at 51 A Brown Street, but Justin is willing to meet in Antigo. Call Justin to set up an appointment.
Handshake is a statewide employment resource for WI technical college students and alumni. The site allows students and alumni to search for employment and internship opportunities, connect with employers, complete job applications, and view upcoming campus events. The Handshake website provides several benefits for its stakeholders.
FSET is a no-cost program that helps FoodShare members build their job skills and find jobs. As a volunteer, you can choose to be part of our program and receive help with a variety of services including – Job Search, Job Preparation, Job Skills course, GED/HSED Classes, Direct Employer connections, and Certification Programs. If you take part in FSET activities, you may be able to receive help with transportation costs (such as gas cards or bus passes), work-related clothing, approved childcare. emergency housing assistance, education costs, and more. We cannot wait to have you as our customer! See you soon!
Transitional Jobs by UMOS helps participants gain the skills and experience they need to succeed in the labor market. Call TJ Northeast Office at 715-756-2311 ext. 1162 if you are unemployed to find out more and to set up an appointment! Download the Langlade County flyer by clicking here for contact information.