Langlade County provides health care facilities that rival that of much larger cities. Aspirus Langlade Hospital for instance, has won numerous national awards and just opened a brand new facility in 2012 that was built specifically for patient safety, patient privacy, and patient comfort. In addition to the new hospital that also provides Urgent Care, there is a state-of-the-art cancer center, two clinics, and many chiropractors, opticians, pharmacies and dental offices, all professionals that are committed to serving the health needs of Langlade County.
- Antigo Medical Building
- Aspirus General Clinic-Antigo & Elcho
- Aspirus Langlade Hospital
- Gerald and Dorothy Volm Cancer Center
- NorthLake Community Clinic – White Lake
- Many dental, chiropractic, and specialty health facilities