Centrally located, Langlade County sits on four State highways and one U.S. Highway; with access to an interstate within thirty minutes. Also available to support your business is plenty of access to local utilities including DSL and Fiber-Optic internet.
- U.S. Highway 45
- State Highways 47, 52, 55 and 64
- Langlade County Airport-Langlade County Airport offers two asphalt runways—Runway 16-34 4000’ and Runway 8-26 3400’. All four approaches are enhanced by Precision Approach Path Indicator (PAPI) lights to offer more precise, safer descents to landing. With the flat farmland surrounding the airport, Langlade County offers some of the best approaches in the state. Click here for more information on Langlade County’s airport.
- Nearest Scheduled Air services are Mosinee and Rhinelander Airports
- Red Robin Transit is the only public transportation serving the City of Antigo and Langlade County. Click here for more information on bus fares, passes, and schedules.
- Bertram Wireless
- DIRECTV ** DIRECTV in Spanish
- Hughes Net
Municipal Water/Sewer Services
- Antigo Utilities
- Elcho Sanitary District
- White Lake Village of Water Utility