Manufacturing Readiness Workshop
Looking to start your career in manufacturing? Get a leg up on the hiring process with this FREE three day skills workshop. The workshop will be held on November 1st through November 4th from 10 am to 3 pm each day at NTC-Antigo Campus. The workshop will include:
- Mechanical Aptitude Practice Test
- HR Discussion Panel
- Measuring/Math Reasoning Class
- Hands on resume/cover letter assistance and mock interviews to prepare for future job applications.
- Exclusive 1-hour session for Open Interviews with area employers that are hiring right now!
There are only 10 spots available, so contact Marie Foss at 715-627-6513 to reserve your spot now.
* If you need disability-related accommodations or have special needs request, please inform us upon registration.
This workshop is sponsored by Forward Service Corporation, North Central FSET Program, and Langlade County Economic Development Corporation.