Manufacturing Readiness Workshop
Looking to start your career in manufacturing? Get a leg up on the hiring process with this FREE three day skills workshop. The workshop will be held on November 1st through November 4th from 10 am to 3 pm each day at NTC-Antigo Campus. The workshop will include:
- Mechanical Aptitude Practice Test
- HR Discussion Panel
- Measuring/Math Reasoning Class
- Hands on resume/cover letter assistance and mock interviews to prepare for future job applications.
- Exclusive 1-hour session for Open Interviews with area employers that are hiring right now!
There are only 10 spots available, so contact Marie Foss at 715-627-6513 to reserve your spot now.
* If you need disability-related accommodations or have special needs request, please inform us upon registration.
This workshop is sponsored by Forward Service Corporation, North Central FSET Program, and Langlade County Economic Development Corporation.
Manufacturing Readiness Workshop Flyer
312 Forrest Ave Antigo WI