Business & Industry Solutions Small Business Development Programming

Program Overview

Having a great business idea, service, or product is only 10% of what makes a successful business.  This seminar helps entrepreneurs and potential small business owners understand the other 90% of what it takes to start and survive in business.  Its focus is to help attendees evaluate their knowledge, skills and strengths in planning, organizing and managing a business; identify important areas to develop; and , determine the next step in their entrepreneurial journey.

Attendees of this workshop often choose to attend the Entrepreneurial Boot Camp, as a next step in their entrepreneurial journey.  The boot camp builds on the information covered in this session and helps entrepreneurs begin applying what they’ve learned in this pre-business workshop to his or her specific business idea.

About the Presenters

This workshop is one of the many workshops and services available through SCORE-Counselors to America’s Small Business.

For more than 35 years, SCORE’s retired and working business professionals, from around the Wausau region, have volunteered to help new generations of entrepreneurs build and grow their small businesses.  These volunteers are now bringing their services to the Antigo community.  Score workshops, counseling, and mentoring services are free to the communities they service.

Callaborating Partners

Northcentral Technical College is proud to offer this program in collaboration with: Antigo/Langlade County Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center/Score Wausau/Langlade County Economic Development Corporation

For more information about this workshop of for small business development assistance contact: Michelle Hauer at or call 715.803.1798