The North Central Wisconsin Workforce Development Board (NCWWDB) is offering a unique opportunity to individuals who would like to start a career in the auto Collision Repair & Refinishing industry, with tuition covered by grant funds through the Department of Workforce Development Fast Forward Grant Program.
Interested individuals should contact Ray Rogers at gro.b1527442428dwwcn1527442428@sreg1527442428orr1527442428 or 715-321-1202 for application materials. Approval of your application will be partially base on acceptance in the NTC’s Auto Collision Repair program.
- Tuition completely covered by grant funds
- Support of local businesses who have a great need for trained collision repair technicians.
- Enter a competitive field, with great earning potential
- Guaranteed interviews with local auto collision repair companies.
- Information sessions will be held on May 9 and May 10 from 5 -6 pm.
- Opportunity limited to 14 students.
Step 1: Attend an information session
Step 2: Apply and complete WorkKeys testing
Step 3: Participant selection and tours scheduled
Step 4: Classes begin, running from June 11 – December 13, 2018, on Mondays-Thursdays from 4:30 -9:30 pm.
For more information or to get started, contact Ray Rogers at gro.b1527442428dwwcn1527442428@sreg1527442428orr1527442428 or 715-321-1202.